Sharing is Caring

Love my husband and my lil' boy so much

Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Wedding Day.... 030606

Thank you...
For entering my life
For being
Such a wonderful
And perfect person
That lighten up my life

I will still
Love you
Miss you
Pray for you
Forever
Till the last day of my life

I Love you
Without you
I realize that
I'm lost...

Love will always find a way
Just have patience

I won't hurt you because it hurts me too
Everything that had happened to me
I'll have you with me
You'll be an angel who protects me

You will carry me when I couldn't walk
You will save me when i feel scared
I love you, you're the only one
A perfect dream in my life...

You will make me smile when my days are down

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!.. azri looks soooo thin compared to now!! yg pnting bahagiee... ;)