Sharing is Caring

Love my husband and my lil' boy so much

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fraser Hills 2008...Sejuknyerrrr...

Kasha with Ayish, Talia with Alliy, Azri (my hubby), Mummy with Zara, Walid, Naqib, Abg Nuar

Semua keletihan..



Loving couple with Ayish (mamat kereta)



Azri (my hubby) with Alliy (can't describe him..fun little cute boy)


I love this pic

Both of us look so cute hahahahaha


Again...cute


My hubby (orange)..my hero..the champion for that day..and always..


Talia (it's me) and walid

This is our turn...


Misi belum tercapai..teruskan usaha..

Oh my hubby..superhero aka superman aka cicakman (oppss!!)

I love them so much

so cute, so smart and so melampau..



In my family, I have superman, batman, cicakman and barbie..

opss..and also ultraman..fireeeeee.....



Posing with mummy and our new team member..Zara



Hope to come here again...freezing fraser hills..

No comments: